skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Rockstar Voyage
March 10, 2011
Posted by
The Rockstar Voyage
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Today I did 45 min of Mario Mix DDR.
And then I did the Fat Burn Interval exercise 2x on my treadmill!
So that's 1hr, 2.932 miles, 414 estimated cals on the treadmill.
:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 Opinions:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
March 10, 2011
Today I did 45 min of Mario Mix DDR. And then I did the Fat Burn Interval exercise 2x on my treadmill! So that's 1hr, 2.932 miles, 414 e...
Categories
Exercise
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
The Rockstar Voyage
I'm just a 20-something trying to get healthy and take it one day at a time.
View my complete profile
Exercise
Recipes
© 2010 The Rockstar Voyage
0 Opinions:
Post a Comment